More than ever, people expect their experiences with brands to motivate them to achieve their goals. We’ve done extensive research to understand what this takes and turned these insights into frameworks that any company can use. Tune in to learn powerful ways to design products and services that motivate and inspire!
In This Episode:
- [00:53] What led Dave’s team to start exploring Meaningful Motivation.
- [05:52] How Meaningful Motivation is different from the ways people have thought about motivation in the past.
- [08:50] The value of purpose.
- [11:40] Understanding motivation and repairing trust with customers.
- [15:08] Breaking down the principles of Meaningful Motivation.
- [27:50] What we plan to accomplish with the Meaningful Motivation practice at Stone Mantel.
- Personal values are now playing a significant factor in our designation of economic value. As brands, we have to get better at really understanding what lights people up.
- Anyone embarking on a meaningful motivation body of work will probably have to start with building trust as a center point of their work.
- People don’t always know what they want, so asking them won’t necessarily help you help them. It’s crucial to get underneath the surface to get to the deeper answer.
- Going beyond the simple exchange of monetary value to do work that adds true meaning and value to people’s lives is work worth doing.